DEATH MENTAL ILLNESS
A DIRTY WEBZINE VERSION OF DISCARNAGE FANZINE
THE TOMB FOR UGLY AND FILTHY OLD DEATH METAL
NOT FOR THE WIMPS

Retribution for the Dead : INFELICITY and Ridden the "Suicidal Disease"

I supposed it's will be a straight forward writing,without boring syndrome along of us. Firstly, I'm totally possessed with a new tunes from INFELICITY have been produced. Secondly, It's already crank up my day and make me sinking down into the "Swedish Death Metal" times. Just pure classick sound of HM-2! Loved the flesh-ripping riff's! Nail to the downtuned massacre!

+ + +


I found some of old interview with Infelicity in Perantaraan zine #3 (dec, 2005), and what I know about the band from this interview, their so much possessed by the Swedish melodic band like In Flames and Dark Tranquility before. It's was a few years ago, and the latest comeback in 2016, really shock me and hung me rotten, the black/white script just have a big raging twisted to the fvcking bones, changed the colour of blood and skin your fvcking alive! The tracks that featured in mostly underrated compilation that has released in my local underground scenes, "Under the Ground Necropilation : North Borneo Assault". "Suicidal Disease" really blow me up, all "In Flames" era I think vanishing away from the poisonous air, and the old tunes been locked down into their old funeral and rise the new dead syndrome. The tracks also contained a dirty vibe of "Massive Killing Capacity" album and last two Dismember albums blend perfect together!, You just named you favourite Dismember's album. The Sunlight buzzsaw trademark really appear on the track. Sometime, I don't believed the band are nailing from my hometown, HA! With the HM-2 punch-chainsaw tones, mid-paced beat and unforgiveness towards the dinosouring-growl voices make this tracks have their own redlines from this compilations, atleast for me! 


There a rumours spread among the corpses, that their will be unleashed their new EP, let's wait for that!

Just heading and enter into their own graves for the crushing-mangled tunes or deal : INFELICITY

DEATH METAL