DEATH MENTAL ILLNESS
A DIRTY WEBZINE VERSION OF DISCARNAGE FANZINE
THE TOMB FOR UGLY AND FILTHY OLD DEATH METAL
NOT FOR THE WIMPS

Critical Madness : Incinerated " MMXVI " demo tape

Photo credits goes to (rot) : Abdul Hamid / Incinerated

Utter devastation on the formless night!

Morbid! Ugly! Rotten! in Grotesque (ways) !! I should write the intro for this demo tape selection like that. Its sound like more raw and can fill up my "old" Dødsmetall night atmosphere, atleast for the rotting stench maggot like me. :)

Hailing from Cirebon, Indonesia. Conducting by four deadhead that loved so much to the ancient sound of DM without any doubt and compromise. I don't know, maybe I just a boring person that possessed by black/white inks. Simply sketch! Demo " MMXVI" finally finished recordead at Kamarku Recs on 2016 and morbid-mixing by Haniv that turn very good debut releases by INCINERATED. The combination between old skanks beat, fast-grinding riffs and hateful scream by Y.F probably will turn you view about their entire scenes and there always a favor when you know someone its really good to handle the 6 strings of death. The tombstone should goes to their remarkable riffs guitar done by Y.N and M.D . Not so brutal or even technically but the final result on track like "Utter Devastation" or "Dreadful Souls" proved INCINERATED not just copy what their master do in the past, but their managed do its again with their own morbid styles, Yeah! its still sounded freshly. Believed me! And acoustic intro from "The Beckoning Void" really great!
Another list should goes into Best of Death Metal demo 2016.








Another list should goes into Best of Death Metal demo 2016.

+ I don't know, it's alot of Pustulation / Vampire / Excoriated (R.I.P) feel surrounding me when I put their debut demo tape in my crusty player maybe I always keep my demo playlist short for this upcoming week. Thanks M.D for the tape!

TRACK LIST :
1) Utter Devastation
2) Dreadful Souls
3) The Beckoning Void
4) The Formless Night

Copy no : 23/50


               DØDSMETALL IN THE REAL "MORBID" WAYS!!



DEATH METAL